Join Phoenix and kickstart a promising career in the telecommunications Industry! As a Procurement Specialist you will help our team keep growing by finding cost-effective deals and suppliers. In particular,
You will be responsible for:
- Creating purchase orders and send them to chosen vendors.
- Supervising orders and determine if product quantity is sufficient. Make appropriate adjustments to orders as needed.
- Preparing and maintaining purchasing reports, records, and updated price lists.
- Interacting with suppliers daily to develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships.
- Tracking delivery times and report any issues with product or delivery.
- Monitoring status of orders and contracts.
- Calculating all order costs and evaluate invoices for accuracy.
- Determining when products are unusable or damaged.
- Handling deliveries with short or over-ordered product, goods not received, and damaged items.
- Ensuring that the product inventory is always in compliance with company policy.
- Negotiating contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers
- Conducting procurement market research for new components and suppliers
- Providing analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
- Compiling data relating to suppliers’ performance to enable evaluation; assess and evaluate
- Ensuring compliance with the safety, health and environment requirements of materials and services.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, logistics, business administration or another similar field
- 1-3 years previous working experience in Procurement or in a familiar department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Very good command of the German language (current level: B2)
- Good understanding of what factors govern purchasing in the Supply Chain
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office platform and ERP systems
- Ability to work proactively
Ideally you will also have:
- Master's degree in a related field preferred
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Catered lunch benefit
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Friendly and modern working environment.